Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hey everyone.

Hey everyone. New to this Blogger.com thing. Seemed interesting though, so I decided to check it out. Guess I should say a little something about myself. Well, I'm a traditional illustration major at Academy of Art University in San Francisco, California. I'm trying to establish myself as a future artist focusing around figure illustration or maybe something along the lines in comic illustration. But classic drawing is something that I find to be very unique and appealing towards me. So I plan to stick with just that as long as I can. I'm up to exploring new things. I mean I have to at my school, but original illustration with the likes of pencils, charcoal, etc. is what really draws my attention. Anyways, you visitors are welcome to see what I bring to the table. Here a a few samples of some of my recent work. Just some figure drawings and other stuff:







No comments:

Post a Comment