Saturday, January 5, 2013

Missed Communication.

These three comic pages are another assignment from class. The premise was about a man and a woman having to meet on a street corner. Unfortunately they accidentally meet on opposite ends. The man starts to think he's been stood up. However, little does he know the very same woman he's trying to meet is across the street trying to get his attention. Unfortunately she's unsuccessful and the man leaves believing he's been stood up.

As students we had to do our best to try and illustrate this story. I didn't think I could do it in two pages, so I opted to do it in three. There are some things I don't like...some which are obvious, others more subtle...but I'm trying to get better as fast as I can so I don't have to endure these tough days for too much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment